Trinity Entrepreneurial Society’s flagship event is here! On the 8th of February at 6.30pm in the JM Synge 6 teams will battle it out, pitching their business ideas to our star-studded panel of judges, for the chance to win a prize-fund of €10,000.
This year will see 3 of RTE’s Dragons on the judging panel, one of the most outstanding judging panels thus far in the history of TES.
The judges are as follows:
- Eamonn Quinn, RTE Dragon and former deputy chairman of SuperQuinn
- Sean Gallagher, RTE Dragon, entrepreneur and former presidential candidate
- Alison Cowzer, RTE Dragon, entrepreneur and co-founder of East Coast Bakehouse
- Gene Murphy, Bank of Ireland Entrepreneur in Residence
- Zack Dutton, Co-Founder of Venture Capitalist firm UniFund
All Trinity students with an eye to entering the world of start-ups or those who want to learn more about starting a business are welcome to come along and see one of the highlights of this semesters events.
There will be an array of audience prizes, including 2 Trinity Ball tickets, Tolteca vouchers and Lemon & Duke vouchers. Afters are to be held in Zozimus and every audience member is invited to come along, this is not a night to be missed!